1.
proscribed by society as improper or unacceptable:
Taboo language is usually bleeped on TV.
So as it is defined, I'm going to share stories about taboo today
Here, the list of my Taboos
1. When I cook, don't school me
so I'm not being a selfie bij, the thing is, we have our own ways of cooking, different moms different thoughts, so there is no right or wrong,
u insult my ways of cooking is like u insult my mom ways of cooking.
If I don't ask for your advice, then don't fix me okay, chill. There will be a time for u to cook. So when it is your turn to cook, take all the time and heart to do it on how u want it to be okay, chill dude.
Some more, the problem with this people is that they don't even want to cook at the first place, but when I start cooking, she'll get soo caring and helpful saying what right or wrong. LOL
2. Don't compliment and say im perasan after that
Dude, I swear I cannot stand people like u, urgh. Move out of ma face, please!
Here how it goes, this is a scene of me in a toilet putting on my makeup
sahabat A : cantiknye zaaaah, dah lah putih, flawless, pandai makeup, cantik pulak tuu.. (i dont mind if its a sarcasm tau)
Zah : korg takyah melampau eh, takde duit nak kasi korg
sahabat B:haahlah, cantiklah zah ni, pandai makeup yada yada yada, (ulang balik ape sahabat A ckp)
Zah : Dah lah tu korg haish (still serious applying my makeup while looking in the mirror, without really looking at them)
Sahabat B cakap kat Sahabat A:Tengok zah tu, mesti dia perasan uhuhu (pretending not hear this shi*, still working on my makeup)
Sahabat A: .....
Zah:.............
again, I swear, I don't mind if it's not true, if it's just a sarcasm, seriously I don't.
but the thing that really pissed me off is that,
"Sahabat B cakap kat Sahabat A:Tengok zah tu, mesti dia perasan uhuhu"
this, the h? dude, if u don't want to compliment me, then don't lah, u compliment me then u say i perasan like wth? What is your point dude? why are u trying to proof? I was really trying to be husnuzon, but dude, I just can't
Are those your housemate? Rude
ReplyDeletelol. nope.my housemate is awesome they wont do that muah
Delete