Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Istiqomah

So previously,I started to loosen my clothes, pants and lowered my hijab basically because of this one book. It made me realize that it is not easy to get into syurga and how high woman dignity supposed to be.
Also, I deleted all my selfies from all social media including blog or any picture that does not fully covered my aurat. If I post any picture, I would try to post picture of me doing wacky face, stand like really far away or covered my face with any emoji that I want basically because it's me who need to protect my own dignity. Create no fitnah

Dejectedly, I failed. I failed to istiqomah. I clearly understand why some of my friend who's free hair wear hijab and apparently bukak balik. It is not easy you see.

Apparently changing to good is much easier that retain it.

I couldnt istiqomah. I started to post stories of me doing selfie I guess?
I started to choose a decent face of me to be post. Shame on me when what I really want is istiqomah.

So help me,
advise me if you need,
tell me what is wrong,
stop me if I lost.
lead me the right path.




No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Zahidah Zahiyah, I cant cross road, Malaysia
1994