Thursday, May 18, 2017

My friend

you've changed so much since he came
you were blinded by love that was non-existence
you were been deaf with all the advice that we gave
you've been irrational with all the talk that you've talked

you complained that we weren't listening
you complained that we were pressuring
you complained that we didn't try to understand

truth is,
we are here
we have always been here
it just that you've been blinded and you can't really see
and what u saw, wasn't really what you saw
what u saw was just what u think, and what u want to see
not what we really want to portray.
Please,
I beg u
we beg u
to open your eyes and see what we've been trying to do

For once, please!
See who are left with you now
See what you've become
Don't blame others
Think, what you've done
Look what you've touched
All because of the love that u held so high
love that u are so proud of

if your love is so might,
people won't get hurt,
people won't be leaving

But,
People are leaving, friend
You are alone!
Can't u see?
Can't u see why?
This is not how love is supposed to work
and this is stupid.

I love you and that's why I'm staying
But I would never know
till what point I could stay







No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Zahidah Zahiyah, I cant cross road, Malaysia
1994