Saturday, April 9, 2016

Hot girls in Instagram

Hi guys, Assalamualaikum,
I would like to ask you guys a question,
am I the only one who stalking 
the hot, pretty, white, sparkling girls in Instagram?
I mean what the hell?
Since when they were born? 
and suddenly all of these girls exist in the earth.
What the hell again.
I did not hate them,
 gosh I'm stalking them so she should be somehow good, pretty or something.
its just they just pop out too sudden and out of nowhere
its like LOTS of them
and most of them are just as white as snow?
and I though I'm the only white that is fair. Now everyone is the same
and you are no longer special Zahidah.
LOL.
p/s ; I wish I can be as pretty as they are. They - the hot girl in Instagrams. UQASHA SENROSE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Zahidah Zahiyah, I cant cross road, Malaysia
1994