Recently I watch a movie and assume this girl name is Amy, her teacher asked her to write a blog to decrease her level of stressfulness. She does not put her all of the detail onto her blog because we tend to lie when we do create our own personal blog. So she makes a blog with a different kind of her detail information so that people won't know the blog is her and so she can write anything she wants without any barrier or even lie.
I was thinking, I am thinking of doing it but ill have to put an effort to create a new blog and is annoying and I'm just lazy. I think its gonna be fun since u know. you can a put everything, every story that you want inside your blog, without literally getting the judge from the others, the reader.
I know that my blog is just a piece of tuuuut, No one going to read it but somehow someone did.
let's just stop here. I don't know what I was thinking to write this essay kind of blog. Daa
No comments:
Post a Comment