Thursday, December 15, 2016

Sydney road trip!

So last winter break we went road trip to country lower than Brisbane, its Sydney!

of course the view is unbelievably nice!
The seafood was awesome and expensive, kopak mak.
We had a chance to sleep in a tent with the view of freaking lots and shining star.
Freaking magnificent! unfortunately it cant be seen with my iPhone camera.







 yup, too expensive to even convert


 we manage to catch a whale here! by mean catch i mean we saw it


the night before we had to slept on a Tar of course inside a tent but I swear it is so uncomfortable and the weather is Freaking cold! 1 degree celcius if im not mistake! what an experience!











the amount of budget for this trip is less than 500 dollar!I think around 300 dollar? we even brought our own stove and food to cook since it is hard to find Halal food and of course cheap food, daa.
To those who love sight seeing rather than doing activity while on trip, this is recommended! I'll guarantee you that all of this view with that budget will worth every penny! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Zahidah Zahiyah, I cant cross road, Malaysia
1994