Monday, May 9, 2016

Mar Yah by drenjis

Basically, my sister and I are starting a collection of Muslimah tudung. It quite hard to find the best material with the best price but we try our best to do so. This would be some of the teasers









So our tudung basically ;
1. a plain tudung
2. broochless
3. aurat covered
4. senang sarung
5. no lilit lilit

the reason why we wanna try to sell this tudung are mainly because
1. I know its hard to get this kind of tudung in the market
2. If you want this tudung u need to buy the kain and go to the tailor yourself
3, We just want to make it easier for you
4. With more choices of color and soon shades!

ill update everything soon. Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Zahidah Zahiyah, I cant cross road, Malaysia
1994