Im touched
really tho
I wasn't expected the crowd to be this much. I mean yes I did asked them to send me off but I never thought that they will really come, you know what im saying right.
I dont even think that i manage to hug everyone.
No, that's not a thought, that is what actually happen.
I didn't manage to hugeveryone including my adik adik, I mean some of them.
Did I cry?
Well I did.
I managed to suck my tear until I hugged Mar.
"Kalau hang rasa tak boleh ka stress ka belajaq,
hang ingat time kite study sesama
dulu sampai tak tidoq"
Pehh babun dan ayaq mata pun membanjiri KLIA.pastu I cannot stop my tear until half an hour later. Haha.
Another parts is I managed to meet everyone before I go, literally everyone.
Start from JESS, to Scout to Gmians and lastly Kumon.
Love them till bits.
Allhamdullillah.
No comments:
Post a Comment