On 12 of November he finally gone. It is a very sad sad sad moment. He is a very good man thought
Seeing him lay on bed for almost 2 weeks, not eating, not sleeping and keep coughing.
There is a moment when I stay by his side and suddenly he holds my hand tightly,
it is so sad and I keep watching his pity face
and try very hard not to cry but unfortunately I burst out.
One day we transferred him to a private hospital
and that night his body was not moving as stone
with his eyes close tight.
His hands was as cold as ice.
by watching the heart beat on the screen
we knew it
that he's finally gone.
Al-Fatihah to Nor Bin Man. But remember this we always and will never stop loving you.
I Love You Cek.
We Love You.


No comments:
Post a Comment